High-quality products production is based on smart technologies and modern equipment. Multi-Control is integrated into each stage of production, i.e. checking all the factors that affect the products quality.
Today ALFA Smart Agro Multi-Control includes 7 levels:
- Quality control of active ingredients and additives included into products formulations.
- Test control of the each stage of production process, including replication of all stages of production process on mini-line, which is installed on our factory for R&D and quality control purposes. It allows us to monitor and, if necessary, adjust the manufacturing process with minimal risks and considerable resources savings (water and energy).
- Stage-by-stage control of all production phases during product development and during mass batches production process.
- Production process control with the possibility of corrective actions in case of any deviations from specified process parameters are detected
- Laboratory control and analysis of results:
- Basic indicators fixed in Technical Conditions (active ingredient quantity and pH);
- according to all CIPAC (Collaborative International Pesticides Analytical Council) indicators and other governing regulations, recognized in EU.
- Maintaining complete documentation of the production process and key parameters.
- Environmental control, which covers:
- advanced new formulations, ensuring minimization of side effects in agricultural production;
- conditions of production processes (closed production loop);
- compliance with the recommendations on products’ application.